What does an Arts business and cultural events consultant do?



As an independent arts consultant my job is diverse.
It ranges from research to coaching to advocacy for artists, creatives, small businesses and arts related events.



As a part of my research role, I act as a wordsmith to assist creatives as a translator would a foreign language to offer their idea clarity. I offer a crisp perspective inclusive of "historical, critical, literary and philosophical consciousness" (Steele, 2010). These words are golden nuggets useful for grant applications and marketing purposes (podcasts, vlogs, blogs, video documentaries, social media).




I create short promotional videos for schools, individual artists and organisations.



I offer mentoring and coaching from seed to project completion.


Instagram @connect4creatives
Website




Comments